Upgrading your member website to VirtualBarter's Reciprio Marketplace & Member Portal is painless.
This article details the steps for a smooth transition.
- Exchange provides all member’s cash and trade balances at close of business on any month on a spreadsheet.
- VirtualBarter provides a welcome letter template which you can modify as desired.
- The Welcome Letter is sent to each member with the website address, their temporary Username & Password.
- If you’d like to use Automated Broker phone postings, the welcome letter will include member's Trade ID and the phone number to call for account balances and postings.
- If updating to a new VirtualBarter website, you change the DNS of your website at your registrar to NS3.VBARTER.COM and NS4.VBARTER.COM after close of business.
Have questions or concerns? Click the Smile icon on the bottom right to connect and ask us anything.