I'm going to show you how to setup your new online exchange. Once you login to http://phoenix.vbarter.com, you will see the Main Menu options on the left side and your Profile on the top right. This article will address the Exchange Settings.
Here's a Getting Started Checklist to help setup your exchange:
- Configure Exchange Settings
- Configure Tax Such as GST if Applicable
- Enter Default Member Fees
- Upload Your Logo
- Select Single or Multi-page Join Form
- Select Payment Options
- Select a Payment Gateway to Process Credit Cards
- Check Other Settings to Customize Features
- Set-up Your Personal Profile
- Upload an Image of Your Smiling Face
Now wasn't that easy?
OK, so you want to know just a little bit more. Right?
Here's the details...
Configure Exchange Settings
- Click Exchange Settings on the Exchange Menu (Double Arrow Icon).
- Click on each of the green bars to expand each section.
- Click on the pencil on the right side of each setting to enter options.
Configure Tax Such as GST if Applicable
- Tax on service fees is typically only for non-US based exchanges.
Enter Default Member Fees
- Decide on the default fees for your exchange.
- Enter monthly trade and cash fees.
- Enter cash and trade transaction fees.
- Enter interest on negative trade balances
- Enter interest on past due cash fees.
- Enter amount to charge for a late fee.
- Enter how many days late to charge a late fee.